Title: How to Stay Fit – A Fitness at Home Guide: Effective Strategies to Exercise, Eat Healthy & Lose Weight
Author: Jesse K. David and Antony Jegadish
A “Fitness At Home” guide to stay fit and live healthy – No gym? No weights? No machines? No problem!!!
The purpose of this book is to provide a fitness workout program for those who want structured workout plans to exercise at home and eat healthy to lose weight. Fitness at home is an excellent option for those who don’t have access to gym or don’t have a lot of time to go to gym to exercise.
Regular exercise and healthy diet prevent major medical problems and offer significant health benefits. Exercising alone is not enough to stay fit. You need to follow a healthy diet along with exercising. Many people think that if they only exercise or if they only eat healthy, they can achieve their fitness goals. While each of this offers great benefits individually, you need to have both to achieve your overall fitness goals.
Strength training is an essential part of an effective fitness training program. Building strength not only improves the muscle strength and performance but also overall health. It helps to burn body fat effectively and keeps your body fit.
The training programs listed in this book cover warm up exercises, cardio exercises, upper body & lower body exercises, core strength building exercises and stretching exercises. This book helps you to build muscle strength, muscle performance and burn body fat effectively.
Following a healthy diet is a key to your weight loss goal and healthy life. A healthy diet should contain all the nutrients from your food. So understanding what the nutrients are and how they help your health is very important. A deficiency in any of the nutrients will limit your chances of achieving your fitness and weight loss goals.
If you have wondered how much calories to consume daily, how to maintain zero or negative calorie balance to successfully maintain or lose weight, you have come to the right place. In this book, you will find information about how to determine your daily caloric need, how to manage your daily calorie intake and how to lose weight. Understanding how your body uses the calories you consume and expend, can help you to come up with a proper diet plan for your weight loss goal.
The book focuses on providing details about the following:
- How will you benefit from this fitness program?
- How do you measure your current fitness level and monitor your progress in your fitness journey?
- How do you exercise at home to stay fit?
- How do you keep yourself motivated towards regular exercising and eating healthy food?
- How to focus on what you eat and how to lose weight?
- How to find out the daily caloric need?
- What is zero calorie balance and negative calorie balance?
- How to manage calorie balance to maintain or lose weight?
- How to fuel your body with the right nutrition from your food?
- What added sugar does to your body and how it leads to weight gain?
- How blood sugar level affects your weight loss goal?
- How much protein should you consume at each meal?
- Good bacteria vs. bad bacteria. How to fight the bad bacteria?
- How to build a self-defense system to fight free radicals?
- How to develop a meal plan that you can follow?
- How to stay fit and live healthy?
If you are wondering how to reduce waistline, how to reduce belly fat, how to reduce body fat and how to lose weight etc., please read this book to understand how regular exercising and healthy eating help to reach your weight loss goals.
We hope this home fitness book helps you to stay fit and live healthy.
A helpful guide to keeping yourself in shape at home. The book covers the basics of health and proper diet and gives a number of exercises along with plans of how to work these exercises into our everyday routines. Definitely useful for someone just getting into fitness!